Wednesday 21 September 2011

My nameday gifts

Here are some photos of the gifts I received this year for my nameday.
 Some roses from my mum.Isn't this light pink one very delicate?
 My best friend Gia brought me three gifts. A candle for my summer house.
 A shell frame for there,too.
 And a lovely tunic embellished with beads. I loved it and wore it the very next day at school where it attracted lots of comments.

 My son's tutor brought me a great book about Gaudi from his recent trip to my beloved Barcelona.

 Isn't this fish mosaic fantastic?
 My brother and sister-in-law brought me this lovely handpainted on driftwood key hanger.
 I loved the detail.This is also going to my beach house.All my close friends and relatives know my love for the sea!

1 comment:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Happy Name Day Ariadne! What wonderful gifts. Glad to see you had a great day. :)