Sunday 11 September 2011

August second and third week memories

 A butterfly that posed for pictures.......
 I read the biography of La Bella Otero by Carmen Posadas
 Watched the shadows...........
 Collected sea glass.
 Tried my binoculars to see the passing ships.
 Looked out for storms but fortunately there weren't many.
 Met my beautiful niece Vicky.
 Bought another fridge magnet.
 Read The Treasure of the Isle of Mist by W.W.Tarn, a British scholar who wrote a lot about Greece.
 Enjoyed the beach at the beach bar.
 Read this excellent book The blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood.
 Put Marabeth's gift on the wall.
 Loved this plant in my garden,so wintery looking.

 Saw through the fin of the fish my hubbie caught.
 Adored the colours during an evening swim.

 Spotted a yellow sea bike.

 Loved the shadows of my olive tree.
 Another butterfly posed for me (the photo in reality is upsidedown).

No comments: