Friday 30 September 2011

A magazine....

You know how much I love magazines.
One that I regularly buy is the bi-mothly Marie Claire Idees which unfortunately is written in French which I do not speak but at least it has got great ideas and lovely pictures on its pages and the smell of the paper of this magazine is so beautiful,unbelievable!Another great advantage of this magazine is that it is cheap compared to all other craft magazines that come imported. Only 5,10 euros. All the other craft magazines are double that price so they remain at the bookstore shelves.
Here are a couple of photos of what I liked in this issue.







2 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I love Marie Claire too and agree that lots of magazines are just too expensive. I love the cushion with the tiny patchwork squares, I wonder how difficult it would be to make??? Irene xx

Ariadne said...

@Starry-eyed stitcher
Thank you for your comment,you have a great blog!AriadnefromGreece!