Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sidewalk finds

Don't you hate it when people throw away things that are beautiful or could be good for others?
So far I have collected three lovely chairs from the sidewalk! I should have them repaired but never found time to do so so far though!
Look at its detail!
A great clock that I'd love to wire wrap with sea glass at some point!
This poor guy I did not take! He was huge! When people buy such things don't they consider the fact that they are huge?So much money for nothing! Someone else took him after me and at least he found someone to love him!

4 comments:

Decor Asylum said...

Τι να σου πω Αριάδνη! Εδώ στην Αργολίδα δεν έχω βρει όχι έπιπλο, ούτε χερούλι από έπιπλο πεταμένο!
Οι καρέκλες πανέμορφες.
Την καλημέρα μου :)

eleanna said...

Especially, the chair is wonderful! So many things are thrown away every day & usually I can't collect them...so pitty

Sarah in Stitches said...

That's a great chair! Maybe with some paint it'll look like new :D

zina said...

η καρεκλα υπεροχη! ανυπομονώ να τη δω τελειωμενη!