Saturday 16 March 2013

In anticipation...

This has been a very tiresome but fulfilling week and lots of things happened but today I will show you some photos from the last open air antique market in December.
We are hoping that the municipality will allow the antique stores and dealers to have more open air market days in the same park near our house. Till then the news is that in the end of March there will be an antique day fair but at a different spot.
So in anticipation for the next open air antique market at Y.M.C.A. grounds on Sunday 31st March here are some photos of the previous one.
 Dishes.
 Old photos and cards.

 Too expenisve for me unfortunately.

 Gorgeous cloisonne vase.

 That transferware attracted my eye at once.
 Vignettes.


 Glassware


 Dolls.
 Marklin trains.
 Amazing embroidery.


 And here are the things that came home with me. Hubby bought me the blue bowl but I put the price down!And all the rest were very cheap.
 I love small porcelain saucers.


 These tiny statues are used in France as tokens in Epiphany day pies.The Dutch lady is with my friend Frieda now.
 vintage beads
 This detailed counted half cross stitch piece is already framed.


See anything you like?


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes I see lots of stuff I like. In a picture that says glassware is there 2 pieces that look like that uranium glass? You blue bowl is very nice.

Sahildeki Ev said...

I bet I could easily spent a fortune there...Especially those oil lamps..I LOVE them..

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

lots of lovely things!!!
love the transferware and old photos