Saturday 18 October 2014

An egst photography session and a rowing race.

This week I went to a Photography session with the Etsy Greek Street Team at Peirama.
The event was organized by The wandering deer Vivika and was presented by Marietta of
 Double Crochets.
Unfortunately I was too eager to pay attention and didn't take many photos.
Marietta on the presentation.
 Items to be photographed! That amzing crochet bag is by Niata Crochet.
How to photograph a little penguin by the Wandering Deer.
 My sea glass felted stone photographed in various ways.


Of course we ate sweets too like auts-pins Eleanna's chocolate candy. I made some red pepper and cheese savoury muffins.
There was a Bingo game too and I won this lovely crochet cross by NiataCrochet.
This week also there was a World Rowing Coastal Championship in my city.
Lots of boats and athletes from around the world took part.
 The weather wasn't helping much as it was too windy and the sea was rough.



 We were there of course!

 An athlete who fell overboard being taken out.

 The French win!






 This athlete was supporting his friend to win running and shouting!A great sport!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great, a photography session, must have been interesting!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What rough waters but quite a race to see! Love your photos my friend and the beautiful crochet! Hugs, Diane

Sarah in Stitches said...

Sounds like you had a lovely couple of days! :D

eleanna said...

We had a nice time,indeed! I missed the Rowing Coastal Championship, though, I found out a day after it was over...

Mii Stitch said...

The sea looks a bit rough but I'm sure you had a fab time :)