Saturday 23 June 2012

Enjoy summer!

I am leaving in a while for a week to my summer house so I will be away from the computer! I hope I will swim a lot, do cross stitch and read and hopefully write some snail mail letters!
I will return in the end of next week so I will catch up with every one, don't worry!
Thanks to hubby I now know how to make my photos look good even with fewer pixels.
So I am leaving you with a summery note!
Enjoy summer, the sun and the sea!
And for relatives and friends who are in winter I hope it is as mild as can be!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your week at your summer house, I'm sure you need the rest! Kisses,xxx

Unknown said...

Have a nice week at the summer house, xxxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Have fun in the sun!

Lynn said...

Have a great time and safe travels!