It's good that I have my photos to help me.
- we met with some shadow puppeteers and one of them invited us to his performance the next day.
- So last Sunday morning we attended Konstandinos Koutsouplis and his team Skies kai gelia (=Shadows and laughter) at a great shadow puppet performance with dinosaurs.
- Then we spent an evening rallying peacefully for the Greek government and its fight against the great pressure against Greece and its debt towards Europe and the International Monetary Fund.
- We went to the cutting of the New Year's pie with the Teachers' Association Drama Club. We had fun, ate and danced and met some old friends.
- We kept doing our power walk for long distances every day as the cardiologist suggested to both me and hubby.
- Last but not least today we had coffee with the family enjoying the sun just before a huge snowstorm weather forecast.
This week I also finished a book, made a sea glass felted stone, I listened to some good music, but all that to another blogpost!
What did you do this week?