Monday 23 February 2015

Third week of February.

This week of February started with snow again!Unbelievable!
On Monday evening we went to the Music Hall and attended a magical three and a half hour performance about the life and music of Mikis Theodorakis. It was excellent!

 On Tuesday clowns came to school to entertain the children. It was fun!
 And it was snowing outside!

I bought some stash, beads and ribbons are never enough and always some things to use at aschool.
Because we made various carnival projects with the second graders.

 And with the sixth graders.
This week I enjoyed coffee with my crafty girls group. We gathered at Cafe Palermo. I loved looking again at their huge collection of vintage glassware.







This week we continued our powerwalks but I tried to include taking photos of various sights. I can't possibly walk so much and not enjoy taking photos!
At night...


 ...or in the morning!

 And at some point I spotted ...SPRING! It's here alright!


 I also cooked a bit this week.
French toast with barley bread, dark melted chocolate and strawberries.
Maccaroni and cheese.
 And a family dinner with roasted lamb and spentzofai, a speciality with sausages, aubergin and peppers!Delicious!
 Oh yes and I bought a blackforest cake to celebrate a belated birthday!
Remind me not to do that again! I will spare you the details!It's just not worth it!
Barca says "Have a great week!"

8 comments:

Christina(ArtDecorationCrafting) said...

Τι υπέροχες φωτογραφίες δεν θα πάψω να το λέω...υπέροχα τα γυαλικά, έμεινα να τα χαζεύω. Λαχταριστό το τραπέζι σου και στο τέλος με τέλειωσες με την black forest!!! Υπέροχη μουρίτσα η Barca. Καλή Σαρακοστή Αριάδνη μου :)

Marie-Anne said...

Πολύ γεμάτη η εβδομάδα σου, Αριάδνη μου! Τι υπέροχο αυτό το καφέ με τα πανέμορφα γυαλικά!!!!!!!
Καλή Σαρακοστή, σου εύχομαι!

kathyinozarks said...

Hi I enjoyed your post-so much fun happening-and the food all looks so delicious. My favorite is the spring blooms-we are still in a deep freeze here-much colder than normal
have an awesome new week
Kathy

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for sharing and the kids look so cute. It snowed here too and the dog is so adorable. The food looks amazing. Have a nice week.
Julie

Grammy Goodwill said...

Oh, no. Snow in Greece? We've had two huge snows here in VA (USA) that each dumped over 10 inches. We're coming to Athens in three weeks and I sure hope the weather is a lot warmer than it is here!

Frances said...

Your photos are lovely, as always! I especially like seeing the things the children made! Looks like they had fun!
Your dog has a sweet face!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Wow snow and signs of spring in the same week?

Anonymous said...

i like the foto with your students
wearing their mask creations.

also beautiful fotos from paralia, night + day :)