Thursday 17 March 2011

Expected and unexpected mail.

Yesterday I received a print I had ordered from Loja de Estar in Portugal.
It is a print by Nikki McClure whom I admire for her lovely detailed handcut pictures. I had wanted for a long time to get that print called A new Materialism.It is so delicate a design that I want to have it framed the soonest.
Then I got a surprise from a sea glass friend and loyal reader Lisa who thought about me when destashing her cross stitch things and sent me these two lovely kits. I loved their colours and also the one of them has the collibri on it just like my blog template. I hope I will find time to stitch these too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always great to receive nice mail!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Beautiful print and lovely gifts!

Anonymous said...

ah, so happy you could put your hands on one of Nikki's prints, I have three around the apartment & cards too, and I enjoy them all :)
have a lovely & peaceful weekend, Ariadne
xoxo