Friday 14 April 2017

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Jo of Serendipitous Stitching organizes various cross stitch events and challenges in blog land.
At this time of year Jo organizes the Easter Treasure Hunt blog hop.
According to it the participants have to show something they stitched for Easter or Spring.
Then you will see a big beautiful letter. This letter when added to the rest that you will find in the other blogs that are taking part in the blog hop form a mystery phrase that you will have to find and write at Jo's blog in the comment section. Do not reveal the mystery phrase to my blog, only to Jo's comment section.
You will see my letter at the end of this blog post.
First you will see all the cross stitched things that I made this Easter.
I don't usually stitch Easter things or eggs but this year I started early due to an exchange in Kaye's of Kitten Stitching blog and therefore I stitched some for me too.
Here they are.
First the Easter rabbit I stitched for the exchange.The pattern is a freebie from Snowflower Diaries blog.I finished it in felt as a frame.
I also stitched my partner a card. Pattern found on pinterest.
Then I stitched two eggs for me. I found the patterns in my collection of patterns of Cross Stitcher magazine.
 After stitching them I mounted them on felt as ornaments and added a felt butterfly and a wooden flower.


 And as I liked the eggs I made some more. These are smaller and I found them on pinterest as Hama beads patterns. I was thinking of making them as ornaments too like the previous ones but I ended up to frame them as one picture at an IKEA frame.


This Easter  I also stitched this Easter lamb from La Comtesse & Le Point de Croix.
I gave this to a friend as a gift for her contribution as costume designer in a theatrical play.
 For a person who does not stitch at Easter that was quite a lot!
So here is my contribution to the blog hop, my letter is.....
                                       
Isn't this a lovely letter to stitch?
Now that you have seen mine go to the next blog.
                                                   It is Tiffstitches a blog.
Go visit all blogs to find the mystery phrase and put it as a comment in Jo's blog. Don't forget to leave comments in the blogs you visit. All stitchers deserve your appreciation comments.Good luck with all your blog hop and stitching!
Have a great Easter!

30 comments:

gracie said...

Wonderful stitching. Those eggs are so pretty. Thank you for the letter and the link...moving on!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Blog Hop this year.
I love your Easter display, especially the eggs made into hanging decorations.

Mαρία Γεωργακού said...

What a lovely card

Christine said...

Lovely stitching. Happy Easter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lots of lovely stitching. My favourite is your egg finishes. I must try something like these for next year (if I remember).

Astrids dragon said...

I love all your stitching, those eggs look so wonderful and bright!
Happy Easter!

Brigitte said...

These eggs are awesome - perfectly stitched and so wonderfully finished. And doesn't The Snowblower Diaries have some of the sweetest bunny designs?

DJ said...

Wow you really did stitch a lot of eggs! They look wonderful! Have a Happy Easter!

Vickie said...

Oh I like your Easter stitching very much. Especially the framed ones. Happy Easter! Christ is risen!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Happy Easter and wonderful stitching. Love the mouse on the H. big hugs

Sheryl said...

Lovely stitching Ariadne, the cute rabbit for your exchange, pretty Easter lamb and the gorgeous colourful ornaments. Happy Easter

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Wow, you have done a lot of Easter stitching! They're all lovely.

geeky Heather said...

That is a lot of beautiful Spring stitching!! I love the way you finished the eggs on felt with butterflies.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful eggs Happy Easter

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Wow you have been very busy, and such an inspiring range of framing and presentations for your pieces. Been fun visiting with you.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

WOW! You have such wonderful stitch ups. I cannot decide which I love more: the bunnies or the eggs...and like you I don't normally do spring/Easter stitching but this year just felt right, right?

Done ogling I must hop onward! Thank you for the letter :D

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely Easter treats!!!

Melinda Forbes said...

So many beautiful stitched eggs. Love the colors - great finishing. Thanks for the letter

deb said...

Love all the eggs you've stitched - they're beautiful!

Christy ♥ said...

Ariadna, todos están preciosos, no se cual escoger.
Te deseo una Feliz Pascua

Cariños

Laura said...

Ariadne, I love all your Spring and Easter stitching! You did accomplish a lot for someone who doesn't usually stitch this theme. I think your little sheep is my favorite.

jocondine said...

Bonjour, I love your cute bunny and those eggs ornaments are so great, very nice colors. Thanks for the letter and "Joyeuses Fêtes de Pâques". Amitiés. xxx

Kaisievic said...

Thank you for the shout out to my blog and that is a lot of gorgeous Easter stitching - I think that I created a monster - lol! Love the Easter eggs and the sheep.

Justine said...

What a lot of gorgeous Easter stitching. You have been busy! I love how you displayed everything.
Happy Easter!

Katie said...

I'm late I'm late but I'm finally hopping along on the blog hop. I love all your beautiful Easter stitching. The eggs you finished as ornaments are my favorites. Too cute! Thanks for the letter.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm hopping by late since my home internet has been out for a while...what a great selection of Easter stitching, that IS quite a lot!

beadgirl said...

I loved the way you finished the first two eggs!

Stitching Noni said...

Finally catching up on the blog hop.... Love your Easter stitching :o)

Barb said...

I just found your blog thanks to Jo's Stitcher of the week and enjoyed it. I am going to be following your blog.

FlashinScissors said...

I didn't join in with Jo's blog hop this time, and was just admiring your gifts for Astrid on her blog. Now I see how busy you have been .... such lovely stitching, Ariadne!
Barbara x