Monday 16 May 2011

The Princess and the frog!

Sunday morning we went for a walk at the sea front,yes again! The sun was shining and there were lots and lots of people.
I took some photos of course.
I loved seeing the waterlily pond in full bloom.What a magic view! A small eco system has been created there. And if I am not wrong this is the first time I see somewhere in my country so many blooming waterlilies!Gorgeous! I wish I could have taken a photo of the amazing blue huge dragonfly that was flying all around.
Calistemon(bottlebrush)

 Nymphaeaceae (Waterlilies).






 "Hello my dear" the frog said.







 Zogolopoulos Umbrellas.

And if you are wondering I am the princess!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again,beautiful pictures,Ariadne!
And yes, I had been wondering who the Princess was?? You've already got your Prince,otherwise you would have had to kiss the poor thing!!

Seamaiden said...

Delightful!!! I LOVE waterlilies - your photos and experiences are truly an inspiration, Ariadne. :)

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

so lush !!! almost everything natural is at its best right now & I love that ! That's so green & colorful !! xoxo