Wednesday 2 October 2013

September continued....

In my previous post about September which you can read here I had mentioned that this year I will be teaching 1st, 3rd and 6th graders. I had also mentioned that schools were opening with lots of problems.
Well we are in October now and the problems still exist. We haven't got enough teachers at school  and the second English teacher that is needed has not arrived yet so I am teaching all the classes at school from 1st to 6th, in total of 12 classes. I am not teaching more hours now but each class does half of the English hours they should do. Therefore the material is not covered sufficiently and I have to prepare for 12 classes instead of six. I just hope that we will have the teachers we need by Christmas!!!!!!
So September passed with this instability at school.
The weather kept great which was a plus for our mood.
I went to the theatre once with the whole family to watch our cousin Thanasis Demou acting in the National Theatre performance Cyclops.
My son, hubby,my brother, my cousin and me.
 the stage
 Although it was a good performance we were disppointed that during the performance we could here very loudly the music from a concert that was taking place at the grounds of the International Trade Fair!
The second performance of our Drama Club at Drymos that I mentioned in the previous September post never happened.
Although we went, prepared and even got dressed the weather suddenly turned from this....

to this....

and it started raining so the performance was cancelled.
We had fun though, we celebrated one more member's birthday....
and I even got some beautiful flowers....



1 comment:

Valma said...

it's always so great to see people laughing =)
it seems you had a good moment
and the theatre, wow...
amazing pictures of the sky !!!
xxx