Tuesday 12 March 2013

Spring mood

Isn't it great when the weather is better? I love it then.My mood sets sail let's say.
And speaking of Spring have a look at this lovely issue of Spoonful that dear Anthea sent me all the way from Australia. It is filled with lovely photos and articles about flowers.
You can buy the magazine here or here.
Here are a couple of photos from the magazine.

 I especially liked Paula Valentim's aka otchipotchi creation for the magazine.
 and have a look at this bleeding poppy by the talented Eunike Nugroho.
If you feel like creating for Spring or Easter  then you can also take part in the beautiful competition that Spoonful has right now and till April 1st.
And here is Spring in my city.

4 comments:

butterfly said...

lovely picture's Spring is on the way ! I hope

Anonymous said...

looks like a very nice magazine!
the weather is so good today
that i can not concentrate well...!

Dream on the wave said...

Aah, I love spring, the best season of all!
Once again a big thank you for everything!
Love, Frieda

Sahildeki Ev said...

New to your blog, love your photos....Especially the spring tree is adorable..