Friday 7 September 2012

August -nature

Something I really love while at the beach house is watching birds, the clouds, the colours of the sky, the movements of the sea, and spotting insects, fish , whatever nature wants to show me.
Here is a butterfly.
 My pet lizard. Well he/she is not mine but is here all the time.
 dew on grass
 there's the lizard again
 a rainbow over the lawn
 ash from a faraway fire
 through the binoculars
 I love Greece
 a tiny crab
 the crab next to a little sea glass piece
 stones
 a type of starfish (half eaten by fish)
 Doesn't the starfish look like the pattern on the stone?
 zenias blooming at a side street

 a cocoon of a slug or caterpillar
 And a not so small toy on the beach to spot! Can you spot the paraglider in the distance?

4 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos!

butterfly said...

Thank you for sharing those wonderful photos I now feel like I have been on holiday, hugs.

cathystitcher said...

I'm still enjoying your posts, which are emailed to me. I haven't been to the beach AT ALL this summer! I've got withdrawal symptoms! I'm off to Manchester again next week, so still no chance for beach-combing. You'll have to do some extra for me..........Love from Cathy x

cathystitcher said...

I haven't been to the beach AT ALL this summer! You'll have to do some extra beachcombing for me.
I'm enjoying getting your posts via email.
Love, Cathy x