Monday 3 October 2011

October is here.

I can't believe it is October already.
I can't believe I have been blogging for so many months,since January.
I can't believe Christmas is around the corner and I still owe parcels and letters from the beginning of the year.
I can't believe that the first month of school went away so nicely and calmly and I am not at all tired  no matter how much afraid I was of it.
I can't believe that the weather is still keeping so wonderfully warm and sunny and we can therefore save money on heating water as we have solar energy(thank you Daddy!).

This weekend ....
Friday after school (that's when the weekend starts,right?) I had my hair dyed and done free of charge as a promotional gift of the hairdresser of my neighbourhood.
Then I went to my Drama Club rehearsal and that was followed by an outing at a small tavern accompanied by retsina and lots of singing.
Saturday hubby and I went to the city centre.
I wanted to look for affordable English story books to start an English Reading Library at my new school as there was none.
Then we had coffee with some friends.
We took the chance to walk all the way back home as the weather was fantastic.
In the evening we visited some other friends who recently had a baby and for whom I had made those framed Elsa Mora papercuts.

Sunday morning I went to church to a colleague's father's memorial ceremony.
And in the evening hubbie and I went to the theatre to watch a free of charge  modern presentation of Ibsen's A Doll's House called "How do you do?I am Nora!"which was quite good.Here is a photo of the theatre.

All in all it was a great weekend.And I managed to finish some more of my essay,too.

1 comment:

prpltrtl946 said...

Your papercuts are BEAUTIFUL! That is one lucky baby!! 8*)