Sunday 23 October 2011

Flowers........for Sonia.

Last Monday I bought a couple of flowers, chrysanthemums and pansies, to put in some empty pots I had in my balcony.
They soon started flurishing and opening new little flowers.
I dedicate these photos to Sonia of CozyHomemaking who is having a difficult time in her life now suffering the loss of her father.
I miss my father so much.Every time I hear of someone's father's death I remember mine. I feel I grew up after my dad died but I still miss his hugs and tenderness.
Dear Sonia,from every bud comes a flower,the cycle of life never stops.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Ariadne, I am awfully confused to visit you so much later after this extremely thoughtful post. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥
Losing my father has been an experience in my life that I will not forget. I do hope I will not lose my mother before a loooooong time. We are doing our best for having her to have a happy second life.
oxox