Sunday 16 October 2011

Gaudi calendar.

I visisted Barcelona last March 2010.........I had a fantastic trip and I loved that city!
I loved its monuments and buildings and museums and artists..............
I had bought a calendar from there for the year 2011 but I received quite a few calendars last Christmas as gifts (one is never enough!I love calendars,I am not complaining!) that I left the Barcelona Gaudi calendar left in a drawer. Now as the year is coming to its end I thought of putting it on my table and soon give it to my framer's to frame. It will be quite a long frame! But I know the right place to put it.
Here are pics of the calendar and I could not help but show you a couple of photos from the Gaudi creations I saw on my Barcelona trip!

 Park Guell

 La Sagrada Familia
 Casa Batllo

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh I love Gaudi! Definitely one of my bucket list items! We are traveling to Europe next summer and unfortunately we just couldn't squeeze in Spain too. There's just so much we want to see. So for the time being I will live vicariously through your photos. Thanks for sharing!

Komyo said...

Nice calendar! :)

Seamaiden said...

Incredible place - love seeing your photos and traveling along with you. :)