Saturday 23 November 2013

So last Saturday....

I took part in the Old School Bazaar Exhibition at Elite Cafe.
Although not many people visited the exhibition, still it was fun spending time with so many creative, talented artists.
Some photos from the cafe.

Here are photos I took at the bazaar.
First my own table.Thalasseaglass was there with lots of felted stones, jewelry, mirrors and bookmarks.

And here are some of the creative people there.
Maria of Make the Change jewelry. You can find her jewerly on etsy here.
 Vasia's Theredanemone jewels
 I loved that driftwood piece.
 Sweet Athena of Tsagiero Handmade and her lovely teapot.
 Sofi of Sofi Moukidou Jewels
 Poppy of Poppy's Stuff
 Lena of Lale Soaps was there of course and I was again her personal photographer.
 Heart Kingdom 
 Of course dear Karalis soap.
 Magda of Tricreation whose bags and pouches I really loved.
 Elegant Angelina of Angeldust
 Gentle Ioanna of Soul_Made.
She even had a piece of sea glass jewelry.
Last but not least our photographer Mak Semers of Tenebris.Apparel with his black and white T-shirts.
I have to thank this great guy because he took some amazing photos of the whole exhibition and made some amazing photos of my stones.
Here's one of them. I will show more in a future blogpost.
I hope I will manage to attend more bazaar exhibitions.
You can read about this event on Sofi's blog here.



6 comments:

Sofi Moukidou said...

nice post Ariadne!
thanx for sharring!

Unknown said...

üretmek çok güzel

Poppy said...

Beautiful products, all of them! I LOVE the cafe, it is so classically pretty and traditional, feel a wonderful vibe to it. And, that last photo is my absolute favourite; stunning!

Poppy

Annuk said...

Great location, lovely talented artists, gorgeous creations!!!! And your table looks so beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

great post and lovely photos!can't wait to meet again!

tri said...

totally agree with the comments. lovely photos but the last one is amazing.great blog by the way..full of Greece,culture, arts and crafts! thanks Ariadne