Thursday 14 November 2013

Old School Bazaar.

Last Sunday's experience made me decide to give it a second try at a bazaar exhibition.
This time it is at Elite cafe at Navarino Square on Saturday 16th from 12 at noon till 9 in the evening. There is a second day too but I can't do it the whole weekend. There will also be a clothes exchange and the theme of the bazaar is old school days! If it school I have to be there, right? I wonder how I should dress up!
Anyway for my local friends if you happen to be in the area I will be glad to see you.
Some of the things I will be exhibiting.






6 comments:

Valma said...

it seems there's another great moment to come around here =D
Once again you've prepared beautiful pieces
enjoy =)
big hugs
xxx

butterfly said...

How I would love to come over you never know one day we may be in the area.

Anastasia said...

Hope it went well for you!!

Poppy said...

Ariadne,

These are darling! Especially love the red flower ring!Reminds me of my name! Hope you did well!

Have a lovely week!

Poppy

Kaisievic said...

Such gorgeous items, Ariadne - I am sure that you will be a great success.

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful beautiful creations! Must be so much to take part in an exhibition like that. Wishing you a sweet week, hugs