Thursday 5 September 2013

Summer 2013- more on sea glass

Usually after breakfast and the morning reading I washed the sea glass I had collected earlier or the day before and took photos.
This summer's highlight was this half marble,probably broken marble but very well smoothed.
 Some tiny blues of all hues and a couple of yellows were interesting too.
 A big green.
 And more greens....
 Fishing lights and tiles.
 Sea foam
 Whites
 Tiles and plastic
 A big grey and some other strange pieces.That one that looks black is green.
 That's its real colour!

 And a button
 And a jelly green
  And a rather large blue.
 A strange tile.
 What does it look like to you?
 And another nice one!
 And another hightlight, my first ever real red found by me on my beach!


The total of a week.


9 comments:

Kay said...

Such a lovely collection, I really like the one at the top of the post.

Annuk said...

WOW!!! Amazing finds! You really had a great "hrvest" this summer! :) I can see quite a few pieces I'd love to turn into rings :) I'm especially addicted to beach pottery :D But the glassies are gorgeous too :)

Sahildeki Ev said...

Beautiful finds, I especially like the tiles...So far my most memorable finds from the beach are a can of Greek beer which was later drunk on a hot day and a designer eye glass...:))

Anonymous said...

wow ariadne!
this is a really big collection!!!!
beautiful!
the strange tile
might be different stones attached together maybe?

Bernadett said...

oh my...they are marvelous!!! :)

beachcomber said...

wow! that's amazing. i'd love to go beachcombing in Greece!
x

Sarah in Stitches said...

Wow, that's a big collection! I really like the tile pieces, they're so pretty

jelly andrews said...

Wow! You really found treasures. Those sea glasses are really beautiful. Have you decided on what to do with them?

Ariadne said...

I usually keep the beast pieces in a big jar and look at them from time to time. All the rest I use at crafts.AriadnefromGreece!