Tuesday 26 July 2011

Another walk at the sea front.

I love walking at the Thessaloniki sea front and that is a favourite past time for many people here. It is relaxing,it is beautiful and it is free.Free entertainment. I even take my coffee with me while walking and there is no need to buy it on the way!Financial crisis?We are resistant!
A glorious sunny day!
 A little black spot in the horizon washed in the last sun rays.
 A ship of course. I would love to be under those sun rays.
 People walking up and down the sea front some facing the Music Hall just like us.
 A little stop at the Water Garden to enjoy sounds and views.
 Strange plants.
 Spot the frog!
 There he is!
 Lovely flowers.


 Koi fish.
 And a basket ball in the middle of the sea!
 But it is raining somewhere far away!I love rainfall curtains as I call them.
 A gorgeous sun setting in front of us!
My last walk of June at the Thessaloniki sea front.

2 comments:

Seamaiden said...

Ahhh...summer in Greece! Does it get any better?! So glad you're able to pop online now and then and catch up with us. :)

Pesky Cat Designs said...

You live in a beautiful place! Loved looking at all the photos. How lucky that you can just bring along your coffee and have such fantastic views. :)