Thursday 14 July 2011

Festival against racism.

On the 26th June I took part along with my Drama Club team in a fairy tale dramatisation at the Festival against racism that took place in the park near my house at the sea front.
We had played this fairy tale The seagull and the raven at the Thessaloniki International Book Fair in April.
Here are photos of the festival as well as some photos of the second hand books I bought very very cheap!














-I am still at the summer house. I have no Internet access. I hope all my readers,followers and friends are having a great summer!-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your summer Ariadne! I'm sure you'll have great photos to share when you come back!

Seamaiden said...

Thank you for your timed blog posts - we still get to keep up with you even while you're away! :)