Friday 1 January 2016

One more Liebster award

I got the Liebster award especially for my photography skills from Christina of
Andromeda-My Galaxy blog some time ago and again had no time to write a blog post about it. Thank you Christina for nominating me.
I have to write something using the words
moment
frame
picture
favourite theme
I was never good with words so I will simply write something little about photography.

I love taking pictures, catching the moment, framing the instances of my life into pictures of beauty.
Pictures bring me peace of mind and make a beautiful collection of memories of my life.
My favourite themes are always sunsets,
 the sea,
and sea glass,
art
and my Barca!
I am not nominating anyone for the award, feel free to follow if you like, just let me know.

5 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Very nice, Happy New Year hugs Lynda Ruth and Dave

Tante Kiki said...

Συγχαρητήρια Αριάδνη και καλή χρονιά να έχεις, γεμάτη υγεία, αγάπη, έμπνευση, δημιουργία και χαμόγελα!!!
Φιλιά!

Unknown said...

Χρονιά πολλα και καλή χρονιά με υγεια και ευτυχία !!!
υπέροχες φωτογραφίες όπως πάντα
φιλιά

Niatta said...

Σου αξίζουν πολλά βραβεία, εύχομαι το 2016 να ανταμειφθούν οι κόποι σου. Υγεία, ευτυχία, χαρά και πολλές-πολλές δημιουργίες.
Καλή Χρονιά!!!

nikiad.blogspot.gr said...


Τις πιο θερμές ευχές μου για καλή χρονιά!!! Με υγεία και πολλές χαρές για σένα και τους αγαπημένους σου και ειρήνη στον κόσμο!!! Πολλά φιλιά!!!