Sunday 3 January 2016

In My Closet Secret Santa Exchange

Anna of In My Closet had arranged last Christmas a crafters handmade gifts and supplies exchange and it was a great success!
So this year she organized it again after popular demand!
And again it was a great success and lots more crafters took part!
Here's what I received.
Sweet Alexandra from far away Kongo was in Greece just before Christmas to post her parcel which included so many lovely things.
Everything was in this big green box.
Her handmade gift was a big beautiful shawl which I coordinated with a crochet pin from my school bazaar,

a card,
two bars of chocolate orange and caramel which vanished into thin air!!!!!!!

and five supplies inside beautiful little glass jars and a tin.
They were ribbons because one cannot have enough,
 hematite beads,
a wooden bead necklace, some feathers and a brooch for me to recycle
and two pieces of red and green felt.
I adored everything dear Alexandra.Thank you so very much!
 I have already started making some things with some of the supplies.
I used the ribbon on this good luck cloud ornament I made for a friend.

I used some red felt and some ribbon on this pomegranate good luck ornament I made for my best friend Gia.
I used some red felt and some pink ribbons to cover the tin and make a candle holder.
I also made a keyring with charms, a good luck charm and some of the hematite beads to hang at my new bag.
All that so far. I don't know yet what I will do next with them, we will see.
And here's what I sent to Daphne in Athens.
I made a felt bookmark and a felt mug cozy both in colours she likes blue and purple and in the shape of a cat as she loves cats.

I sent her a set of earrings, necklace and ring I had made during my jewelry lessons., and a glasses case Anna of In My Closet had made in one of our workshops but the colour so suited Daphne's choices.
Chocolate of course.
A Christmas card I made.
A book to read.
Some soap and bath salts
Some coasters I painted.
The supplies I sent were postcards to recycle,
beads,felt wool, papers for scrapbooking, and colours to paint with


I am looking forward to seeing what Daphne will make with her supplies.
Thank you Anna for organizing all this again!It was fun!

10 comments:

twinpeakprimitives said...

What a joy! As in your previous post's gift exchange;this one is also amazing!
It is a very good start for a new year!!!

Across the sea shore, warm greetings!

Mii Stitch said...

Another successful swap! Plenty to keep your creative bug going :)

Unknown said...

Να χαρείς τα δωράκια σου !!!
καλο βραδυ ...φιλακια

eleanna said...

Τι κρίμα που δεν μπορεσα να παρω μέρος στις ανταλλαγές φέτος. Πολύ ωραία πραγματάκια βλέπω Αριάδνη μου!

Ο κόσμος της Ράνιας said...

Αυτές οι ανταλλαγές είναι ότι καλύτερο στη μπλογκογειτονιά !!!!! Πολύ ωραία αξιοποίησες τα δώρα που έλαβες και αυτά που έστειλες είναι επίσης πολύ ωραία και χρήσιμα !!! Τα θεωρώ θαυμάσιο τρόπο επικοινωνίας !!!! Μπράβο, πάντα μόνον ευχάριστα να βλέπουμε στη γειτονιά !!!! Τα φιλιά μου!!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sure looks like a fun exchange, and I love your lucky cloud ornament, pretty!

butterfly said...


Wonderful exchanges.

nikol said...

Πολύ όμορφα όσα έλαβες και όσα έφτιαξες και όσα έστειλες !!!
Η Αννα είναι φοβερή και φέτος που έλαβα μέρος πρώτη φορά το καταχάρηκα !!! Καλή εβδομάδα

Lillie said...

Wow ! what a fabulous exchange both sent and received.

in my closet said...

Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες και πολύ ωραίες δημιουργίες και πολύ ωραία δωράκια! Και του χρόνου να είμαστε καλά <3