Sunday, 29 June 2014

Spotting beauty around me.

I always take my camera with me and spot beautiful corners.
That's one of the windows of a abandoned house we pass on the way to the sea front.
A gorgeous butterfly on a daisy!
One of the lovely scenes of a cartoon movie I recently watched.
An old Turkish bath in the city centre.
The view of the harbour.
A green alley.
Alexander the Great!
And since I have taken so many photos and linked them to a great blog called Our Beautiful World I am sure this blogpost is appropriate to link to them as they are celebrating one year of making the blog and they are also having a bloghop and giveaways. So go over and enjoy!
And here's the prompt of the next two weeks. To put a photo of ours at the age of one!So here I am trying to walk!
Today I am linked to Our Beautiful World.

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Such beautiful photos ,and you were so cute.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great pictures, Ariadne! My favorite is the old window on the abandoned house :D

Milagros C Rivera said...

A joyful post full of beauty!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Beautiful World!

Manuela said...

hi, hi, yes you are right! :-)
Lovely post from you and also wonderful photos! Thank you for sharing all your photos with us at "Our Beautiful World"