Wednesday 25 June 2014

Some things I made and some gifts I received and sent.

First my sister went to a short trip to Dubrovnik with her company and here's what she brought me.
Some viewcards of course, local delies including chocolate with cranberries(delicious), fig liquer and some lovely crunchy nuts and lemon and ornage peels. I especially liked the fridge magnet that was added on my magnetic board.

 I also received recently homemade sour cherries sweet and handmade crochet coasters! I adored them!Thank you sweet friends.
 After a very long time I managed to custom frame a watercolour picture of a sea glass piece that my friend Ian sent me from England!
 And I also stitched these lovely mermaids, The Guardians of the Sea by The Little Stitcher for Ingrid of mii stitch who had recently sent me a beautiful gift.You can read all about my gift to her here.And her gift to me here.Guardians of the sea is a freebie but you can find great patterns here.
 I also made her one of my felted stones in colours she likes. Again many thanks Ingrid!


8 comments:

zina said...

τι γλυκουλια!!!! πανεμορφα!

Mii Stitch said...

THANK YOU!!! I love your gifts :)

alekacraftaholic said...

Τέλεια τα δωράκια και ειδικά τα σουβέρ

alekacraftaholic said...

Τέλεια τα δωράκια και ειδικά τα σουβέρ!

alekacraftaholic said...

Τέλεια τα δωράκια και ειδικά τα σουβέρ!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful gifts, received and given! :D

Anonymous said...

Φανταστικά !!
:-)

Rhona said...

Goodness....what lovely gifts!