Saturday 6 October 2012

I swam on the 6th of October!

I am sorry I haven't blogged all week but school is a priority right now!
Anyway the weather has kept so so beautiful! Unbelievably beautiful! This September and October so far have been gorgeous!And so warm!
Therefore we headed for the beach today invited by my brother at their beach house.
Usually when we go to Chalkidiki in autumn that does not include swimming as the sea is cold or the weather is sunny but not warm. But this time it was so warm and the sea was so inviting that I decided to swim!
At first I thought it was cold but soon I snorkeled and swam and didn't want to come out!
There weren't many people around as most beach bars are closed. No one expected such an autumn!

Come to swim!
 Broken umbrella aka a tipi!
 Waiting for customers!
 Lovely,warm,shiny,inviting!
 Some brave guys!
 Lonely umbrella!
 Gorgeous blondes! Both my sis and the beach!
 Few finds!
 Tiny gem!
 Blurred but alluring!
 My Old Saybrook cap!Marabeth's gift!
 Shadow play!

7 comments:

devonseaglass said...

Wonderful. I swam on the 16th October, about 30 years ago.

butterfly said...

You are so very lucky my friend , such beautiful photo's
hugs.

Melissa said...

Wow, I wish I was warm at the beach right now. I love all the little treasures you found.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

όντως... μπάνιο στις αρχές οκτωβρίου...
αλλά σήμερα άλλαξε λίγο η θερμοκρασία.
στο πρώτο πόδι είναι;
beautiful fotos & treasures!!!!

Becca said...

We were just in Greece earlier this year! Well, to be specific, we were in Crete, so rather far from where you are. We live in Sicily and love the beaches there and in Crete! I'd love to come back and visit the mainland sometime soon.

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

so beautiful and warm, lucky you

here it is very sunny but so very cold

beachcomber said...

it looks gorgeous there! i love your finds!!
x