Sunday 11 December 2011

Monday open market

I love seeing the Monday open market outside my home. It looks colourful and so lively. Unfortunately there are side effects like the dirt left afterwards. But let's not talk about that.
Here are some pics.
Jeans...
 Hair accessories....
 Children's socks....
 Household items....
 Aren't these stripes lovely?Pillows....
 Flowers and plants in pots...




 Curtains...
 Spices and herbs...
 Colourful bed linen...
 Oranges and lemons....
 Chestnuts....
 Lotus.......I love them when they are ripe. I put them in the deep freezer to ripen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to love those open markets in Athens! So many colours and different aromas from spices and fruits!

Marabeth said...

The photos you have compiled really capture the colorful world of your outdoor market.

Seamaiden said...

All those glorious colors! This installment is a fantastic array of beauty and life. Thank you!!