Sunday 29 May 2016

Cup

This week's prompt in Our Beautiful World is
cup
chosen by Mandy of A teacup of Scrapisms.
I love drinking coffee twice a day.
Here you can see my coffee at school during the break bought from the school canteen.
I could have written pages about drinking coffee and tea but I don't use cups. I use mugs! I have a big collection of mugs which I have bought from around the world!
I also drink my tea in them or in small Turkish glasses.
I prefer filter coffee and cappuccino in winter and frappe or fredo cappuccino in summer.
What's your favourite coffee?
Why don't you join us with your cups in Our Beautiful World?

9 comments:

riitta k said...

I use mugs too - not cups! All coffee cup sets stay in the cupboard :) And I love coffee - espresso or cappucino...
Have a lovely Sunday Ariadne!

eleanna said...

I just made coffee - nescafe, in a beautiful mug & started reading a few blogs. That's Sunday, cloudy Sunday !

Ros Crawford said...

Me I like cappuccino! I'm sure I would love that biscuit to go with it too! Have a lovely day Ariadne...

Mii Stitch said...

I am a tea drinker but although I don't like the coffee bitter taste, I do love its smell!!! Your mug of coffee and yummy looking biscuit look so appealing.

devonseaglass said...

A small cup of espresso. Perfect!

Sometimes with a shortbread biscuit.

https://goo.gl/photos/MkXM4R6DXg5uEMFm9

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I like your cup composition, with that scrumptious looking heart shaped cookie on top. My wife and I have tea cup sets that we inherited from both sides of the family, but we only use them during special occasions. Blessings!

Unknown said...

I love coffee too, drink too much actually...
I have my favorite mug at home for my coffee.

Sheryl said...

I´m a tea drinker but must have a mug of coffee first thing in the morning and if we are out anywhere. I don´t have any coffee cup sets just lots of mugs.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That makes me hungry, I got so tired when we get back to the hotel room and fell asleep right after shower, now I wake up in the middle of the night and wide awake! : 0