Thursday 28 April 2016

From a low angle

Ok I know today is Easter Sunday for the Greek Orthodox and I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Easter Sunday!
But in Our Beautiful World we have another theme for today.
The prompt was chosen by dear Wendy of Love a Rustic Life  and is
From a low angle.
That was the first time that I went out to take pictures for the prompt. I have taken photos
                                                                    from a low angle 
before but it was easier to go out and take some more rather than search all of my photograph files for my old ones.
My favourite was a dandellion photo from a low angle years ago!If I find it I will add it here.
On Wednesday evening we went out to walk Barca at the seafront and I tried to take some low angle photos. Here they are!
The sky from low angle.
 A plane coming in.
 Feeling like an insect.
 I saw the insect in this one when I uploaded the photos.


 The sunset behind the poppy.



 The olive tree from a low angle.


Remember that movie "Honey I shrunk the kids!" ?Something like that!


 I know these last two photos are not from a low angle but the sun was low in the horizon and it was so beautiufl so I had to add them too.
Enjoy Easter Sunday!

7 comments:

Justine said...

Happy Easter! Gorgeous photos.

kathyinozarks said...

I always enjoy your photos. Happy Easter to you and your family

Alexa T said...

Beautiful aspects and visions! Happy Easter Holidays!

Thalia Tzellou said...

Χριστός ανέστη και χρόνια πολλά Αριάδνη μου με υγεία αγάπη και χαρά! Υπέροχες οι φωτογραφίες σου! Φιλάκια πολλά, να περνάτε όμορφα και να έχετε καλό μήνα!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You got some great shots. My favorites are the ones in the late afternoon, where you captured those fascinating silhouettes of the wildflowers and trees. Blessings, my blogging friend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great series of photo from a low angle!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Haha, yes, it is like we're shrunk when taking photos from a low angle, lol! Love your artsy take on the prompt, with the diagonal photos and some blur and movement. Beautiful! Hugs xx