Sunday 27 November 2011

THE gift....

I have been really very very busy lately and I know my blogging is just adding photos and writing a few lines but the end of the year is absolutely really difficult.
Having a performance with the Teachers' Drama Club on the 26th December we are on the last rehearsals and they are tense and strenuous and very very regular. On the other hand I have to finish my last details for my seminar which was moved for this coming Friday and Saturday. Amidst all these I have in my mind to write Christmas cards and prepare parcels and get ready for the Christmas celebration at school and I still have done nothing.
So I am taking it slow on my blog and you are still reading about things that happened earlier in the month of November.
So unexpectedly in November I received a fantastic handwoven woolen Turkish carpet from a dear couple of friends (who are like relatives to me) from Turkey. Margrit and Bulent had been visiting this summer and we had a great time together,we always have. And this is what they sent me as a gift. I LOOOOOOVE it and it absolutely suits my living room. Thank you so very very much!


5 comments:

Lisl Armstrong said...

Beautiful Ariadne! I love that gorgeous rug. It is exquisite!

Anonymous said...

simply gorgeous indeed ! what a gift !

Marabeth said...

What a wonderful surprise to receive!!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

What an absolutely beautiful carpet! Such a wonderful gift!

Seamaiden said...

Woo hoo!!! What a grand surprise that must have been. Excellent gift, and so richly deserved. :)