Tuesday 9 May 2017

An Easter exchange

Dear Kaye of Kitten Stitching organised this Easter a great Easter exchange.
Although for years now I don't stitch Easter items I decided to take part as I was in a mood for Easter stitching this year.
Here's what I received in the exchange.
I was the lucky one to receive from the organizer of the exchange herself. Thank you Kaye I loved everything!
Here's what I sent.
 I stitched a freebie design from The Snowflower Diaries blog. I mounted it on felt to look like it is framed. I also stitched a card with a pattern I found on pinterest and added some chocolate, some fabric and a Daphne's Diary.
I am happy to know that Astrid of Astridxstitching who received my parcel found everything to her taste and liked it very much!She has even used the fabric already.
Thanks Kaye for organising this and for the parcel you sent me.

20 comments:

Christy ♥ said...

Estimada Ariadna, las felicito a las dos, los regalos están preciosos.

Besos

Barb said...

Nice Easter exchange pieces.

Rhona said...

What beautiful gifts sent and received!

Marie-Anne said...

Everything you received and sent is beautiful!!! Gorgeous presents!!!

Barb said...

I would say you both got lovely gifts!

butterfly said...


Lovely exchanges , love your Rabbit stitch and finish.

zina said...

Gorgeous gifts!

Mii Stitch said...

Looks like this has been a successful exchange all round for you!
Pretty pieces received and sent :)

Poppy said...

Such sweet gifts, Ariadne. I know you'll enjoy them.

Happy Wednesday!

Poppy

Kaisievic said...

You are so very welcome, Ariadane - I so loved stitching the little pillow for you. Enjoy and think of me each Easter. hugs, Kaye

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely exchange. You know you chose well when the person doesn't delay in using your gift!

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful gifts received and sent!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely exchange! All the goodies look great :D

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely exchange gifts, both sent and received.

Bethan said...

What a lovely exchange x

Brigitte said...

A wonderful exchange indeed. And you and Kaye chose very lovely designs for your respective partners. Great finishing, too.

Sheryl said...

Pretty Easter stitching exchange.

Mia said...

Lovely creations!!!

Thalia Tzellou said...

What a wonderful exchange Ariadne! All the gifts are so lovely!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful pieces by both of you! I love that sweet little bunny lady with the surrounding flowers you stitched!