Back in January 2015 (how time flies!) Mindy of Mindy's Needlework Mania had nominated me for the Versatile Bloggers Award.
Thank you so much Mindy!
The thing is I never find enough time for anything anymore either because I procrastinate or because I have too much to do. So I didn't continue the fun of the award.
Here are the rules as I got them from Mindy's blog.
Unfortunately I will only answer the seven facts about me and won't be nominating any one as I don't have that many friends interested in blog awards. If any of the followers-readers is interested in doing this please feel free to do so! Just let me now.
Here I am adding the seven facts about me.
1. Although I love cross stitch it's the last thing I ever deal with after all my hobbies in a day because my eyes don't help me that much any more!
2. I prefer the sun and sea to cold and rain.
3. I don't really care about house chores and would have loved a perfectly clean house but that's not really possible, is it? Especially with a fur shedding dog!
4. I really have too many things, and collect even more!
5. I don't have green fingers at all and only succulents can survive in my house!
6. I had my gall bladder removed this summer!
7. I collect sea glass and I would love to be able to do something important with all of it in my life!Turn it into a business like they do in the States for example but that's not possible in my country!
Well, that's all folks. I still have a couple more awards to take part in and answer.
Here I would love to thank everyone for nominating me but please do not do so in future as I don't have time for them.