One Lovely Blog award was given to me back in April by dear June of Butterfly Wings blog. Thank you June!
The rules for this award are similar to the previous ones.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2.Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
Again I will do half of this. I will answer the seven facts but I will not nominate anyone. Feel free to do this if you like and tell me so.
Seven facts about myself.
1. I spend too much time on the computer.
2. I love coffee.
3.I know how to drive but I don't drive.
4. I have been married twice.
3.I have travelled to Greece, Turkey, the Chech Republic,Spain,Bulgaria, Austria, Finland, France, England, Malta,Serbia, Romania and the United States.
4. I love blue colour in all its hues.
5. I wish I could speak more languages apart from Greek, English, German and a bit of Spanish and Turkish.
6. I love teaching to young children and especially using fairy tales so this year I am in a programme to teach English with Fairy Tales.
7. I had 100 pen friends around the world when I was a teenager.