I will try to do the house chores during the week a little bit every day and finish them up on Fridays so that the weekend is free for other things. I usually do the school work on a daily basis anyway.
And then as we don't have rehearsals any more with the Drama club then we should take advantage of that and do other things.
- ...I put away the Christmas boxes.
- ...I paid some bills and posted a letter and a parcel.
- ...I talked on the phone with some relatives and friends whose nameday was this week.
- ...I worked two days!
- ...We had dinner out twice.
- ...I dyed my hair (myself)
- ...I cleaned up the entrance of our block of flats (as it was my turn).
- ...I went to the supermarket once.
- ...I cleaned up thoroughly my son's room(including washing of his curtains and the window panes, decluttering of all his drawers, cleaning his desk and bookcase)
- ...I did the laundry twice (but not the ironing yet)
- ...I prepared with the help of my sister-in-law the reading material for my son for his coming semester exams.
- ...I attended the #jesuischarlie events organized in our city twice.
- ...I blogged five times.
- ...I finished half a book and listened to five old cassettes with my very old walkman!
- ...We watched Philomena.We loved Philomena . It is the story of a woman in Ireland whose baby is taken from her and given to adoption and how she looks for him. Very good indeed!
- ...I answered all of my e-mails (but one).
- ...I finished one more Photo book.