Sometimes I wonder what I manage to accomplish and I get disappointed that it's too little in my mind.
Friends and relatives tend to remind me that I do a lot, sometimes too much!
I, on the other hand forget things, so I keep a hand written diary, a calendar notebook, a travel log, post-it notes, and a digital photography diary to manage to remember everything! And a blog of course!
So apart from school and its work at home (of which I try to mention as little as possible, not because I don't like it but because photos of pupils aren't allowed and without photos I find it boring to speak about something),
- still have lots of performances with the Teachers' Association Drama Club (we did three in October and have programmed some Literature reading, book presentations and performances for November and December). I will mention those for my local friends here and on facebook.
- am currently redecorating and decluttering at the same time at home trying to fit all the things I brought from the States in some place. Cleaning up and giving away clothes, books, the huge Christmas tree and whatever else is not needed any more.
- am currently organising my digital photo archives from 2005 to today, and at the same time, sharing photos with my old pupils, relatives, the campsite I spent 5 summers at, and my friends.I am also printing some photos in photo books.And will hopefully deal at some point with the printed older photos of 2000-20004 which are still waiting to be put into albums.
- am currently trying to blog about the trip to the States after having organised the 8000 photos hubby and I took in total with both our cameras.
- am taking part in workshops and various crafty events (and I really enjoy those!) and trying to follow what is happening in my city culturally wise.
Anyway... instead of going to a wedding today (it was two hours drive away on a mountain church and the weather isn't the best for the occasion as it is raining cuts and dogs) I decided to...relax and give it a serious thought on what I want to accomplish...
(The photos that accompany the text are from our Chocolate factory visit in September. I can't say it was really something special and after visiting it you are left with a craving for chocolate so you just go and buy from their shop and it is just too expensive!Don't say I didn't warn you!But anyway all the photos show items made out of chocolate, apart from the first too of course!)