Saturday 18 May 2013

Barca of course

The easiest and most favourite of my themes in blogging is talking about my dog and showing you her adventures!
Hello pal!
Wow new shoes! (in winter)

You've got mail....(again!)


At a restaurant sitting outside for Barca's sake...
Meeting more friends at the sea front walks....
Enjoying gifts from far away (thanks Marabeth!)
I will be nice...please let meet sit here!
Why have you been moving this huge animal around in the living room?
I love Miltos and his bed!He is the only one in the family allowing me to sleep on his bed!
I love the sunshine....

And I love being part of ...all... your photos....
With Alpi once again...I really love this little fellow....
Am I beautiful or what?
Hey give me some cornflakes......!

4 comments:

Annuk said...

Barca is such a beautiful sweet girl, and she's turning into a really beautiful young lady!!!

Sahildeki Ev said...

She is the sweetest little girl..Hugs to her..

Lisa said...

Great pictures. I love the captions you put under each one so fitting and funny.

AppleApricot Wen said...

Aww what a cutie!!