Sunday 16 June 2019

June Gifted Gorgeousness

Hello everyone! Hope you are already in a summery mood!

GG or else Gifted Gorgeousness, Jo's of Serendipitous Stitching brainchild continues.
This month I didn't stitch at all! Oh yes, unfortunately!
But I received a gift which I'd like to show you.
It was a thank you gift from Mia Craftartista! Thank you so much Maria, this is so sweet of you!
 And here's a recent find at a flea market which I couldn't possibly pass. A whole cross stitched runner with beautiful colours, lots of silver in it too, and dark velvet all around. It is in excellent condition and bought it very very cheap. So this will adorn my big dining table in winter!
(the photo contains the rest of my flea market finds. A book, a Mdina Glass vase from Malta and a new handmade hair ribbon made by my friend Katerina of Mindspinfabrica)
Nothing else to show you! Hope you enjoy summer!

10 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, what a good thing that Mia sent the threads! The Gods of Thrifting also sent that beautiful runner. Far too good an opportunity to be missed.

Ο κόσμος της Ράνιας said...

Πολύ όμορφα και τα δώρα σου και τα ευρήματά σου !!!

Astrids dragon said...

What a nice gift to receive, love the card!
It can be sad seeing cross stitch treasures at a flea market or thrift shop, but when you can save it, lucky you!

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

What a purrfect gift =) I'm looking forward to see you working on it =)

Mia said...

Υπέροχο το ράνερ, Αριάδνη μου.
Χαίρομαι που σου άρεσε το μικρό μου δωράκι. Είμαι βέβαιη ότι θα χρησιμοποιήσεις τις κλωστές με τον καλύτερο τρόπο.
Πολλά φιλιά, φίλη μου.

rosey175 said...

Oh my, that table runner is amazing! I think all of us can appreciate just how incredibly long it took to stitch that. I shall humbly join you in not stitching at all this month (Though I did knit. A little.)!

Tiffstitch said...

That is a gorgeous table runner, great find! And lovely gift as well. :)

Sheryl said...

Wonderful cross stitch runner you found, how lucky. and a lovely gift from Mia,

Azka Kamil said...

nice article..
thank for sharing

Μαρία Πλατάκη said...

Να χαρείς τα δώρα σου!