Sunday 20 May 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness May 2018

Jo of Serendipitous Stitching organizes a link-up party where we show stitch gifts we made to give or items that were gifted to us and are related to stitching and sewing.So on the 15th of each month we can link up to her blog. This is my first year taking part in this. Thanks Jo for the chance and the inspiration.
This month I didn't manage anything much! I didn't even manage to finish my April bookmark!!!!(This is by Bucilla and a gift from Marabeth)

 I started two cards for gifts but didn't finish them and can't even show them so that the recipients do not understand they are for them.
 And I added a few stitches in my seasons embroidery. (again Marabeth's gift)
The only thing I managed to finish was the embroidery hoop that was included in the Spring craftpod kit. I used the illustration by Hannah Bailey that was included in the kit to make my own pattern and stitched that! I loved how it ended.

Hope to manage more next month!

14 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I like what you have been doing. great work hugs

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Even if you can't show the cards yet!
Nice work on the top half of the bookmark and the embroidered catkins are beautiful.

Ο κόσμος της Ράνιας said...

Πολύ ιδιαίτερες οι δημιουργίες σου, όπως πάντα, και ας μην είναι και τελειωμένες. Καλή συνέχεια !!!!

Barb said...

There are just months like that. You do have some lovely starts!

butterfly said...

Wonderful stitching .

Mini said...

The hoop finish looks lovely.

rosey175 said...

Ooo the catkins look so neat! I love work like that. :D

Lillie said...

I love your stitchery on the hoop, lovely. I am sure your recipient will be thrilled to receive the card.

Kaisievic said...

Never mind, Ariadne, some months are like that.

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Ariadne,
I was sure I’d commented here after reading Jo’s comment about your beautiful catkins, but that’s google for you! I’ve been having trouble commenting recently and had hoped my comment had worked! Just returned today and saw no comment from me ..... yikes!
All that aside, your catkins are beautiful! Oooh, looking forward to seeing the mystery stitching properly!
All your stitching is looking lovely!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Brigitte said...

Your hoop embroidery looks so good.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely work even if you didn't get as much done as you would have liked.

Sandy said...

I love your monthly bookmarks.

Sheryl said...

Beautiful hoop embroidery Ariadne, it´s turned out perfect. I have just had a very slow month too, sometimes just everything seems to get in the way of our hobbies.