Tuesday 31 March 2015

The last week of March.

How time flies.March just ends in an hour.And I can't find time even to blog.
I am so glad I love taking photos and so usually I have those to remind me of events as well as I can add them to the blogpost without too many words and make a proper blogpost. Or at least that's what I think!
Anyway last week...
I tried macarons for the first time and I wasn't really impressed! I still prefer meringue.
I made sweet potato fries and loved them. In fact I made them in the oven not in the pan.Along with a red pepper omelette. (No, this is not a recipe blogpost!)
We celebrated the 25th March National Holiday at school and at home with the family and you can read all about it in the previous blogpost!
We attended a shadow puppet performance by Thodoris Kostidakis. He was very good.

 As the weather all week was rainy and foggy we didn't walk much!Cold too!
Look at these photos of light and shadow near the theatre where we attended the performance.

We volunteered had our own shadow puppet performance for the children and friends of Amymoni, who support children with blindness and other special needs.


They had their Easter bazaar where I bought some gifts but will be showing them when they are received.

The kind and thankful people at Amymoni thanked us with gifts too.
Then on Saturday we went casting for subs for a movie at a hotel in the city centre.There were hundreds of people there.
And on Sunday we started filming!
But more about the experience of making a film in the next blogpost!

7 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

Πάντα γεμάτες ενδιαφέροντα οι εβδομάδες σου, Αριάδνη μου!!!
Φιλιά και καλό μήνα!!!

Thalia Tzellou said...

Καλό μήνα Αριάδνη μου!!! Να περνάτε πάντα όμορφα!!! Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες!!!

Unknown said...

Your sweet potato fries look good, I love sweet potato. It is also good just boiled, and mashed into a purée, like mashed potatoes.

kathyinozarks said...

your macaroons turned out really pretty love hearing about the puppets, and the film making sounds interesting we are having beautiful weather here for a few days

Ella and Nesta said...

What a lot of interesting things you've been up to! The food looks great!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

What a busy time! I've never made sweet potato fries and now I think I should!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

What a busy time! I've never made sweet potato fries and now I think I should!