Friday 30 May 2014

Cleo is back!

Just a short note for my blog readers!
Cleo, our neighbour's dog is back!
Yes, she came back all by herself early this morning and sat outisde our block of flats.
My mum went to drop the garbage at seven and found her. She immediately alerted her owners who went and took her!She was so scared and cold as it is wintery cold here now!
It's amazing, isn't it? Her nature and sense of orienteering brought her back!
I'd like here to thank every one for their sharing of my blogpost and facebook photos and my local friends who helped by searching around.

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

What a wonderful news!!! I'm so happy she's safe and sound :)

Purple Pixie Dust said...

So glad shes back. Thank goodness. hugs Lynda

Rhona said...

Awww...poor thing. Glad she's back home and safe.